On Nov. 23, 2005 I moved to The Hague from Washington, DC. This is my new Dutch life.

5.25.2006

Studio Hair Gel

The other day we came upon a present on my bicycle seat. Of course we were running late to an appointment.






At first I didn't know what it was, but eventually saw the tub of hair gel in the street. I'd take it personally except that someone else's seat got it too.

On related subject, one TV network has been running a Tom Cruise movie marathon for the past few weekends. The other night they showed "Vanilla Sky" which, although not an especially good movie, does feature a nice little shout out. Two things cool about it: B- got to see that particular scene, and also the reference was subtitled.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Reid said...

Could have been worse, I guess...

4:13 PM GMT+2

 
Blogger akaijen said...

Don't I know it!

4:18 PM GMT+2

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If there was a Howard Jones poster involved it would have to be an intentional message.

I gotta say this is a pretty funny random prank ... looks like aliens took a joyride on your bike.

2:45 PM GMT+2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home