On Nov. 23, 2005 I moved to The Hague from Washington, DC. This is my new Dutch life.

11.25.2005

Days since I've seen the sun: 5

I've decided to keep track of how many days I've been deprived of sunshine. This way, when my seasonal affected disorder kicks in, I can better monitor its severity. Not that I've ever had SAD, but normally I get to look forward to snow and snow sports. We'll see how I go.

Maybe it isn't fair to penalize NL for the two days of crap weather we had in DC, but nevertheless they contribute to the tally.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should check these things out before you start getting all Bergmanesque and start playing chess with Death and such...

http://www.apollolight.com/product_overview.html

10:07 PM GMT+1

 
Blogger akaijen said...

Good idea! The Dutch version is basically a self tanning booth. It's quite disturbing.

10:11 PM GMT+1

 
Blogger Robert MacMillan said...

I teenk eet's verry fohnny that you call yourself Jen Haag. sounds like Jen Hog. I'm not actually sure WHY that's funny...

1:14 AM GMT+1

 
Blogger akaijen said...

Nice.

9:07 AM GMT+1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home