On Nov. 23, 2005 I moved to The Hague from Washington, DC. This is my new Dutch life.

12.16.2005

Life in the Blogosphere

I realize that the following comments have nothing to do with the Netherlands. However, my new life in Holland affords me a bit more free time than I had before. So, I guess this is what I'm doing with it.

Today I clicked on the "Next Blog" link that appears in the upper corner of Blogspot sites. In return, I learned something really cool about my computer - it has Hindi fonts loaded on it!

I dunno what this blog is, but the text looks cool:
http://nadopasana.blogspot.com/

As a new blogger, I'm starting to feel the lure of the blogosphere. I never before felt the urge to read blogs. Now that I have my own blog, I find myself wanting to read more and more and more. It's crack.

I dig the "Next Blog" button.

As an aside (I guess this whole entry is an aside), when I spell-checked this article, I discovered that Blogger's dictionary doesn't have any form of the word 'blog' in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reid said...

Oh, the wonders and horrors that "Next Blog" button can bring...

It's true that it all makes more sense once you start doing it. Though I've never been that interested in blogs written by people I don't know.

4:17 PM GMT+1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home