On Nov. 23, 2005 I moved to The Hague from Washington, DC. This is my new Dutch life.

2.25.2006

Back in Action

Ok kids... I'm back.

I admit that when I realized I was going to have to redo all the graphics on my site... I had trouble mustering up the motivation to log in. It was just bumming me out too much.

Yet, I persevered and things are just about back in order. I still have to redo some photo archives from a couple months back, so just don't go to those pages. Ok? Ok.

We're friends again, Soo? Good, I thought so. ;) PeeKay?? Am I still in your link list?? Please don't cut me off - I'm not ready.

The other thing is that I felt like I was complaining too much, and that I needed a bit of a breather. There are nice things here, and I don't want to give the wrong impression.

In honor of my more positive outlook, I'll be posting at least one cool thing about Holland in each forthcoming blog entry.

Good Dutch Things: Long summer days. Already the sun is setting 3 hours later than when I first arrived. That's definitely a good thing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home