On Nov. 23, 2005 I moved to The Hague from Washington, DC. This is my new Dutch life.

3.15.2006

I Got Nothin'

Ok, this is little more than a courtesy post because I really don't have much to say. Work has been crazy, and by crazy I mean busy. By busy, I mean working on the weekend. By working on the weekend, I mean haven't left the house except to go to Dutch class or walk Nigel in almost two weeks. So, unless you want a preview of my FY07 budget proposal, I got nothin'.

So, enough about me... what about you? What do you guys want to know?

4 Comments:

Blogger Robert MacMillan said...

Is it true that the rivers of the Netherlands run with Vla?

5:26 PM GMT+1

 
Blogger Robert MacMillan said...

Are the Rotterdamers rotters? Do they raise 'amsters in Amsterdam? Do they schave in Scheveningen? Do you get slaap-happy when you're in you're slaapkamer? Do they tiptoe thru the tulips? Is there a dike problem? Are you groning in Groningen yet?

Discuss.

6:18 AM GMT+1

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contradictions in Newtonian and quatum physics are yet to be reconciled. In less than 2,000 words explain this problem using examples and propose a new paradigm for physics that contains a solution to this problem. Simple language and pretty diagrams and pictures are appreciated.

1:36 PM GMT+1

 
Blogger akaijen said...

Answers:

Soo Q1: I don't think the rivers actually run with vla, but they look like they do.

El Cap: I've never heard of Dutch wine and there's no use for Dutch beer.

Soo Qs2: Yes, no they raise bunnies, yes, no, most definitely, no, yes.

Anon: I'll deal with Schrodinger's cat if you'll finish my FY07 work plan.

3:30 PM GMT+1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home