On Nov. 23, 2005 I moved to The Hague from Washington, DC. This is my new Dutch life.

3.08.2006

You're So Ugly, Your Mama [rude remark here]

redsnapper posted such a HI-larious comment to the phrases in my Dutch book that I want to make sure everyone sees it. Here's the comment in all its glory:


redsnapper said...
Last month I learned that Piemontese schools apparently teach kids the following key English phrases:

"The book is on the table."
"Where is Mr. Brown going?"
"Mr. Brown is going to the beach."

Useless. But with the skills taught in this Dutch course you can form sentences like:

[so-and-so] is so ugly that after drinking 20 beers I made an honest mistake.

Now, I can see where that might come in handy.


Priceless.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:: blush ::

5:38 PM GMT+1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home