On Nov. 23, 2005 I moved to The Hague from Washington, DC. This is my new Dutch life.

10.10.2006

Irreconcilable Differences

I quit my job yesterday. Just like that.

The easiest way to put it is that it wasn't really the job I thought it was. I gave it three months or so, and decided that there was no point staying on.

I was dubious from the get go. When you are the first employee of a company, you really have to get along well with your boss. It's not that we didn't get along per se, but our personalities weren't a good mix.

This time, I'll take my time finding a good job. In fact, I don't really plan on looking for a new job straight away. I plan to freelance for a few months and take it a little easier. I need it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

skype me! I gots work.

8:53 PM GMT+2

 
Blogger PeeKay said...

did you quit your blog too? we need more dutchness!

4:39 PM GMT+2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home