On Nov. 23, 2005 I moved to The Hague from Washington, DC. This is my new Dutch life.

6.14.2007

It's Not You, It's Me

Blogger, you've been good to me. You give me near total control over my templates, and you don't complain about traffic or disk space.

But the truth is, I've been seeing someone else. I was hanging out with my inner circle over at akaijen.Vox.com, and I dunno. I guess we just get along better. You can't control your feelings, ya know.

I didn't mean to cheat on you. It's just that when Vox was in beta, you had to have an account to comment on other blogs. Then, well, I guess we hit it off.

I'm sorry. It's not you. You're great. My needs have changed. My life has changed. I wish it didn't have to be this way.

Don't be a stranger, ok? Visit me anytime at http://akaijen.vox.com. Maybe we could get coffee some time?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home